HR Manager, Shared Services - Mat Cover upto 12months
Although the primary location mentioned is Sheffield, UK this role can be based at any site within the region. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES! CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS Basic Qualification: Equal Opportunity
This position is responsible for the management of all HR Administration services provided by the HRSS team and ensure they are preformed within Service Level Agreements. The HRSS team will have contact with all employees, managers and Country HR Teams in EMEAI. Additionally, this position will ensure that quality standards are created and applied for all duties and that compliance activities are performed accurately and timely. Specifically, responsibilities of this position include:
• Contribute to the implementation of the regional HRSS Strategy and work plans, including assisting with the development of work plans for meeting HRSS business objectives.
• Facilitate regular service reviews with Country HR teams, communicating and discussing service performance and measurement.
• Manage the priorities and work of the EMEAI HR team to ensure effective operations performance standards (KPIs) and committed customer service levels (SLAs) are met or exceeded.
• Act as first point of contact for resolution of service issues ensuring these are managed in line with the HRSS Escalation Management Process.
• Working closely with the HRBPI team to develop tools and systems that support continual service delivery and improvement.
• Produce monthly KPI and volumetric management information highlighting trends and opportunities for improvements.
• Deliver specific HRSS projects as required.
• Support development and implementation of policies and procedures to drive positive change.
• Participate and support EMEAI integration/migration projects, including travel as required.
TEAM SUPERVISION & DEVELOPMENT
• Line manage the HRSS operations teams, setting business objectives and performance targets and monitoring through regular 1:1s and performance reviews.
• Actively provide support, feedback, encouragement and recognition to own team during any change process and implementation of change to meet agreed business objectives through appropriate cascade of communications and devising engagement action plans.
• Provide performance information to support annual completion of a training needs analysis for all direct reports, to ensure team members are demonstrating required level of technical skills, knowledge and competencies, and where gaps are identified, development plans put in place and reviewed regularly.
• Take personal responsibility for own decisions and actions, act with integrity and professionalism and ensure own professional knowledge is current.
• Lead the review and re-design of HRSS processes, utilising LEAN methodology approaches to achieve auditable efficiency gains in HR processes and service delivery.
• Work to maximise full adoption of HRBPI tools and applications through training and development of HRSS users.
• Drive and support timely completion of the Performance Management Process and the systems element of key activity programmes e.g. OPM, OLM, Consolidation Incentive Planning.
• Review and improve upon HR delivery of processes in line with S-W HRSS Control and Compliance Framework.
• Lead on the production of HRSS process flowcharts, Standard Operating Procedures and guidance materials for supporting employees, managers and HR.
GEMS DATA MANAGEMENT & MAINTENANCE/HR REPORTING
• Act as the guardian of HR Systems (Europe) ensuring all users have the facilities and knowledge required for efficient completion of their HR Systems based responsibilities.
• Responsible for the quality data input of all HR related changes within the HR system of record (GEMS) for EMEAI
• Lead a programme of regular people data audits, analysis and data cleansing routines to ensure accuracy of information held and confidence in data integrity.
TRAINING & COMMUNICATION
• Working in collaboration with HRBPI team, ensure HRSS customers are trained in HR systems and tools and/or have access to appropriate guidance material and resources.
• Manage and maintain HR Spaces to provide guidance and information in a user friendly and intuitive manner for employees, managers.
• Actively participate in and develop internal and external UK and international networks to build, develop and implement HRSS best practice.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Academic Degree or work experience
• General understanding of Human Resource concepts, practices and procedures
• Experienced with Microsoft suite of products
• HR Administration experience – obtained within a Shared Service Centre environment
• Focus in Human Resources or business related field
• CIPD Qualification
• Experience working for a Global company
• Experience working in a multi-site environment across EMEAI
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience of working within a HR Shared Services environment
• Experience in people management and developing a high performing team
• Demonstrated ability to assess the impact of all tactical decision-making to the entire employee life cycle
• Expertise with Oracle GEMS (HRMS) and proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Demonstrated ability to initiate and drive solutions to complex operational issues
• Comprehension of employment legislation that impacts HR administration processes
• Proven track record of meeting commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity
• Enthusiastic, with ability to respond in a constantly changing environment and remain calm under pressure
• Experience of handling confidential and sensitive data
• Strong customer focus mind-set coupled ability to manage challenging customers in an understanding and professional manner
• Lead by example acting as role model for team members
• Established planning & organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Multiple Languages desired (proficiency in English and others relevant to the region)
• Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Availability to travel to multiple sites as needed
• Experience of working with KPIs and SLAs
• Ability to make appropriate decisions, priorities and good attention to detail
• Be both flexible to ensure teams meet challenging deadlines, and be a team player for effective service delivery
• Ability to build strong and influential working relationships
• CIPD qualification or studying towards or equivalent
• Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Power Point, Project.
• Demonstrate skills in HR processes and data record keeping.
• Knowledge of Continuous Improvement Methodologies e.g. LEAN.
• Knowledge of HR Systems & tools e.g. Oracle applications, Case Management
• Demonstrate ability to lead and deliver continuous improvement projects
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.
Although the primary location mentioned is Sheffield, UK this role can be based at any site within the region. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES!
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS