Oracle Snr Functional Analyst
Job Description – Senior Oracle Application Analyst (SCM)
The Senior Oracle Applications Analyst--Supply Chain Management position combines business knowledge and an understanding of the inner-workings and configuration options of multiple Oracle Manufacturing and Distribution modules. Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. This role will facilitate and improve communication between business and technical resources.
Strategy & Planning
• Work with management to generate quarterly work plans.
• Recommend improvements for the business analysis process.
• Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
• Research tools to identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.
• Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and manage and coordinate with consultants for implementations.
• Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Manufacturing, Supply Chain areas.
• Lead user sessions for requirement and testing.
• Guides technical team in the development reports, conversions, interfaces, and extensions for Oracle Applications.
• Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.).
• Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
• Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
• Create and maintain system documentation .
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requirements and issues.
• Provide business reports to management
• Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
• Participate in hiring activities and ensure compliance with labor regulations.
Formal Education & Certification
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• Relevant years of IT experience.
• Relevant years of Oracle application experience with various Manufacturing, Distribution modules like INV, Costing, OPM, PO, OM, Shipping, Pricing, WMS, ASCP ,Demantra.
• Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Supply Chain modules.
• Some years experience in lead support of software applications.
• Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
• Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
• Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
• Effective communicator in one or more European Languages.
• Conversational English required.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Closing date - 3rd October 2019