Project Manager EMEA
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Coordinate and monitor project execution and progress
• Maintain accurate and timely project plans, meeting notes, status reporting and any other relevant project documentation.
• Act under the supervision of a project and/or organizational manager (Lead Project Manager).
• Respond to stakeholder requests for information.
• Escalate risks and issues that have potential to impact project(s).
• Manage project administration and collect feedback for a lesson’s learned report.
• Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree in Modern Languages or Business
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Knowledge of basic project management concepts
• Relevant years of experience in one, or more of the following fields: Operations (supply chain, manufacturing, order management, engineering and procurement), finance, technical (R&D), EHS, regulatory, sales and marketing functions, and related support IT systems
• Italian, German, Polish
• Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Written and oral communication skills
• Presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams are unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.