Accounts Payable Coordinator with English and another European language
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator (Financial Coordinator) to work in Witney as part of the AP Shared Services Finance Team, reporting to the AP Supervisor.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Printing invoices from shared emails
- Processing invoices in Oracle
- Filing invoices processed
- Producing weekly payment runs
- Analyzing and taking discounts from suppliers when possible
- Resolving internal and external queries (from sites, colleagues or vendors)
- Creating journals for postings
- Producing and analyzing “on hold report “ to send to the sites (invoices in query report)
- Producing reports in preparation for month end closure
- Clearing direct debits
- Review and analyze the cash books
- Reconciling key vendor accounts for allocated sites
- Processing expenses
- Analyzing, authorizing or rejecting non AP payments
- Liaising with AR to reconcile intercompany accounts (Netting)
- Previous Finance experience or equivalent
- AAT studier or qualified preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle 12 and OnBase System will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Fluency in English and another European language is required
- Team player and detail-orientated individual contributor
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams are unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.