CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• All employees are legally responsible for their own health and safety as well as those who may be affected by their acts or omissions. They are also legally required to co-operate in health and safety matters as directed by their employer.
• Prepares basic reports by entering data, running standard queries, and performing standard calculations.
• Follows operational policies and procedures to examine reporting levels, identify and investigate problems or trends, and recommends operational changes.
• Responds to standard questions and concerns from employees regarding the status of reports, and general operations.
• Compiles, tabulates, and performs analyses of statistical and operational data and develops reports based on management direction.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Prints out and distributes batch tickets for production lines based on the production schedule.
• Ensures timelines and schedules are met, reviews batch tickets in-progress to ensure the process is complete, identifies adjustments, and updates the ticket as appropriate.
• Investigates and analyses batch discrepancies, such as gains or losses within the limit of the site guidelines.
• Closes out batch tickets when the production is complete.
• Prints out and distributes pick tickets, for the relevant picks for the warehouse that day.
• Responsible for the closure of the pick ticket
• Helps the Management team coordinate the site’s stock take.
• Responsible for booking in the raw materials and other goods against purchase orders, checking quantity & actual product are correct.
• Filing & archiving of QC retained samples.
• Advanced PC skills essential
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.