CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Routine testing of incoming raw materials
• Routine testing of products
• Routine testing of finished goods
• Maintenance of the Quality Systems and procedures
• Routine calibration checks of laboratory equipment
• General laboratory maintenance/ordering of consumables
• Trouble-shoot quality issues within Manufacturing and Filling & Packing
• Shift Working in accordance with business needs - to include when necessary weekend and night working.
• Work in accordance with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
• Conduct duties appropriate to the post under the direction of the QA Team Leader/QA Manager
• Science based qualification minimum A-level/HNC preferred but not essential as full training given
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Pre-employment medical
• Computer literate
• Good communicator
• Ability to work within a busy environment
• Minimum GCSE standard or equivalent in English/Maths
Relevant working experience – preferred not essential
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.