Customer Service Administrator
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
• Ensuring high quality standards of Customer Service to all Sherwin Williams internal and external customers, through the effective use of processes and systems, measured against agreed targets and KPI’s.
• To efficiently organise work load to ensure that work volumes are processed within agreed weekly, monthly and annual standards and KPI’s.
• To work within a small team to support the active growth and retention of customers, whilst focusing on continuous improvement.
• Daily control of work volumes and resources. Agree to customer requests within pre-approved authority levels e.g. Credit notes, pricing and discounts.
• Control work volumes and resources to agreed standards and KPI’s.
• Ensure effective deliverance against defined processes and work instructions agreeing standards of quality, accuracy and volume levels.
• Support team, colleagues, peers and internal customers to ensure effective delivery of service.
• Ensure high quality effective communication through all customer service contacts through all relevant channels – email and phone.
• Maintain own and team’s knowledge of products, services, systems and processes
• Production of data and reports.
• Working with 3rd party logistics providers to monitor volume, seasonal activity and address service issues.
1. FORMAL EDUCATION:
• Educated to GSCE or equivalent level including Maths and English.
• Customer Services NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
2. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience of Customer Service.
• In depth experience and a thorough knowledge of customer services processes, systems and quality measures.
• Minimum intermediate level Microsoft Office and database IT skills.
• Experienced Team Leader within a fast-paced department.
• Experience of working with a bespoke ERP system.
3. TECHNICAL/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Highly developed customer service, communications and relationship management skills.
• Ability to manage workloads and resources to strict deadlines.
• Ability to plan and prioritise to meet customer needs.
• Solution orientated with a good approach to problem solving.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
We are committed to positively promoting equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. All applicants will be considered for employment on the basis of the job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits in meeting the requirements.