CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS POSITION REQUIREMENTS **Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies** WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers. Basic Qualification: Equal Opportunity #LI-BR1
• All employees are legally responsible for their own health and safety as well as those who may be affected by their acts or omissions. They are also legally required to co-operate in health and safety matters as directed by their employer.
• The correct protective preventative clothing and equipment must be worn at all times in designated areas.
• The Operator loads and unloads shipments, verifies materials and packing slips, and stock items as appropriate.
• Ensures raw materials and/or finished product is placed in the correct pallet space within warehouse.
• Pulls, picks, and stages orders based on customer or production needs, prepares items for shipment or production.
• Operates a forklift and other machinery or tools to transport or move, stock, store materials and product.
• Completes appropriate paperwork and/or enters data regarding incoming materials, work-in-progress, outgoing orders, and other operations to ensure records and counts are accurate.
• Operates various forms of machinery, such as labeler, packer, palletizer, filler to prepare products for shipment; may also perform preventative maintenance on machinery or areas.
• Assists with maintaining an inventory of materials, product, and goods, such as completing cycle counts, performing calculations, entering information, and other related duties.
• Communicates with production, quality control, maintenance, and other departments to maintain a safe and effective environment and to ensure quality products.
• Cross cover and deputise for other Operators in case of absence and annual leave as required, as well as deputising in other areas as required.
• To be actively involved in two way communication and the development and introduction of improvement initiatives.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school graduate or equivalent education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Experience within a manufacturing or warehouse environment is preferred.
• Following directions under limited supervision;
• Ability to learn warehousing principles and practices;
• Performing basic mathematical calculations;
• Basic PC skills;
• Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
• Fork Lift Truck Licence - mandatory
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
**Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.