Specialist, Digital Asset Systems
WELCOME TO SHERWIN WILLIAMS
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans
This position serves as the primary coordinator for administrating and/or supporting all systems and digital assets in the Digital Asset Management (DAM) tool, digital asset management workflow tools (Workfront), and product guides and sell sheets (CSMT, CMM), as used to support TAG, CBG, and PCG marketing communications, National and Local Sales, digital customer experiences and core systems.
Digital Assets may include but are not limited to: Product images, photographs, logos, ad assets, data sheets, marketing collateral, copywriting, calendars, video and audio files. Core systems may include design approval workflow tools, digital asset management systems, product information management systems, image hosting and rendering systems.
Core customer experiences supported by digital asset management may include but are not limited to: site search, store locator, product images on merchandising and detail pages, regulatory information, product compare, customer portal/dashboards, and shopping cart.
Digital experiences, core functionalities, and digital asset information input/format/storage/retrieval may require unique approaches, customizations, and/or optimizations to remain up to date and consistent across a diverse and growing landscape of customer touch points and multiple devices and platforms such as e-commerce, Punch Out, catalogs, web/desktop, mobile, social, tablet, interactive TV and in-store.
Serve as primary contact and coordinator for digital asset management systems, digital assets and related information planning, development, writing, compilation, verification and ongoing maintenance across digital experiences and applications including related promotional activities.
Optimize delivery and capabilities across key digital asset platforms and market segments as directed by the Manager of Digital Asset Systems and/or the Director, E-Business Master Data & Customer Operations.
Collaborates with and/or provides direction to cross-functional teams comprised of internal subject matter experts (SMEs), Marketing, Marketing Communications, internal IT/Operations teams and external agencies/vendors.
Works with 3rd party solution providers to understand system capabilities, troubleshooting and optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Merchandising, Economics, Communications, or similar field.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years in a Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, or Ecommerce environment
- Experience with digital tools and systems supporting digital, marketing and communications, graphic design
- Experience with managing digital assets life cycle regarding content management support.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations and to drive actions.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and manage tradeoffs.
- Very strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desired.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines in a timely and accurate manner.
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and contribute.
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful.
- Must be a team player with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Displays strong organizational and analytical skills, the ability to maintain a positive attitude and a focus on excellence.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.